“To me, a witch is a woman that is capable of letting her intuition take hold of her actions, that communes with her environment, that isn't afraid of facing challenges.” Paulo Coelho
Welcome to a full year of self-discovery, self-growth, healing, magic and sisterhood.
I can see a future you
- You wake up every morning in anticipation of a new day feeling more present in your life.
- You start your day off with a magical practice that centres you, that reminds you of who you are and your connection to all that is and your internal stillness.
- As you move through the day you notice life has more meaning, more ease, fun and flow to it, almost as if you have plugged into a power supply that inspires you to see the magical where once you saw dissatisfaction or boredom.
- You feel more alive and more awake as your heart’s desires start to come into existence.
- You feel full of gratitude and self-love having let go of worry, fear, indecision, confusion and being involved with the voice in your head.
- You notice you are no longer chasing things, and the seeking has stopped to reveal your bright shining magnetic inner light.
- Where once you felt stuck and stagnant you notice how you are growing, how you have more ideas, how you are making healthier, sustainable, more conscious choices.
- Things that were once obstacles are now seen as opportunities and your ability to manifest is now so heightened that you have to be careful what you wish for.
- You feel centred in your heart, irrespective of what is happening around you, and somehow what once used to really bother you has become insignificant, now that you know your true self.
- You go to bed at night feeling fulfilled, with a sense of purpose and a life well lived.
- You feel enough
- You feel secure
- You feel safe
Close your eyes and tune into the energy of that consciousness for a moment.
Feel it in your heart ♥♥
Joining this course will give you all of this and more
You have had a life-time of pleasing others and living by the rules and now it is your time but there is a gnawing dissatisfaction inside, so you order another self-help book from Amazon, sign up for another self-improvement course- but you have totally lost sight of who this “Self” is.
You know there has got to be more to life than this.
You fantasise about a different life whilst folding up the washing, and if anyone looked in through your kitchen window they would think that you had it all, but on the inside you are only just holding it all together.
Time is passing.
You are only too aware that you are not getting any younger and you know you need to “do something” but you don’t know what.
Your family and friends probably wouldn’t understand if you said you feel like you need help to “discover yourself”, because it looks to the outside world like you have every woman could want….and you justify this, thinking it will pass, it’s okay…..buy another handbag, pour another glass of wine and you will feel better for a while.
But it doesn’t go away.
Not being able to solve this on your own, in fact you feel guilty about feeling like this in the first place- there are others so much worse off than you, so you just shut up and put up. You’ve got your health, you have got security and you look around at your gilded cage and wonder where the years have gone and why you still feel inadequate.
I am here to tell you it doesn’t have to be this way.
Since I was a little girl I have been looking for meaning and a sense of okay-ness.
I looked for it in Church, I looked for it in organised religion, I looked for it in Gucci. I looked for it at the off-licence, in “being busy”, in the hairdressers, …..but I couldn’t find it in things, in circumstances, in people or in places.
Forever seeking the answers, I looked for it in spirituality, thinking the next Guru would have the secret to my insecurity and lack of self-worth.
I didn’t know who I was without the labels.
I felt stuck.
I felt ungrateful and unworthy.
I was scared of stirring the pot, of acting out of character and what I might lose as a result.
I needed to find my courage, I needed to do something different and in a moment of desperation, I pressed the “self-destruct” button.
I took the hard route, thinking at the time it was the easiest, and walked away from my life, my security, and my beautiful black four door Aga, in my quest to find out who I was, to find meaning and purpose in my life, to feel good enough and to live a life on my terms rather than trying to please everyone else.
Does any of this resonate with you?
If so, you are in the right place.
Nearly two decades on, after investing £1000’s in therapy, coaching, training, studying and subsequently teaching, supporting and mentoring women just like you, I know I can help you to feel different.
- To discover and wake up to the truth of who you really are.
- To feel worthy of love and belonging.
- To live from your heart and not from your head.
- To feel empowered and un-apologetically you.
- To feel daring enough to show up and be seen.
Here is the bottom line-
If you want to change your outer world, find out who you are and find meaning and purpose in your life, you have to change your inner world.
This is different from anything else you have done before.
Results you can expect-
- A sense of natural empowerment so that you can fearlessly speak your truth.
- Confidence in who you are, and more importantly in who you are not so that you can make choices more aligned with your heart’s desires.
- Feel grounded and centred in your heart, irrespective of circumstances, finding your inner resilience and bounce-back-ability.
- An end to seeking, to feeling stuck and stagnant, un-veiling your bright inner light and capacity to plug in to the intelligence behind life so you can tune in to your inner wisdom and growth.
- Be unashamedly you without need for external validation and find the freedom of not worrying about other people’s opinions.
- Un-attach the sense of importance you place on your current thinking to have more peace of mind, more inner stillness and more clarity.
Discover and live a life of meaning and purpose on your terms.
Back in 2007 I wrote and taught to students all over the world, one of the very first Earth Based Spirituality courses available on-line and wrote for many magazines. Since then I have trained as a Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, an NLP Master, and a Transformational Coach, a Reiki Master, an EFT Practitioner, as a Tarot reader, and a Laughter Facilitator. I am also studying an MSc in Consciousness, Spirituality and Transpersonal Psychology, which goodness knows what will add to the pot of expanding consciousness and waking people up to the magic of life.
It is based around the New Moons and the Full Moons as an invitation to get back in tune with the natural flow of life, with the seasons, creating a different relationship with nature and with living more in alignment with the natural way of things VS pushing, efforting, needing, forcing and over-complicating.
As we work with the energy that surrounds us and allow grace to move through us we will experience a deeper connection to our Self, more peace of mind, we will cultivate an attitude of gratitude and we will naturally become more abundant.
We will enter into a new consciousness and feel more presence in the moment.
It will be a safe space to share and deepen our experience of this life and see the commonality of the threads that weave us all together. We will no longer feel alone and as if we are up against it on our own.
You will feel part of something greater both in friendships, in community with each other and in connection with the intelligence behind the system.
You can start this programme at any time during the year.
On every New Moon you will receive a video and some written teachings and exercises.
This may include some simple natural magic manifestations, meditations, contemplations and coaching type questions, all designed to tune you in to the cosmic eco-system and the natural energy flow that is available when you have eyes to see it.
Then on the Full Moon we will gather together on-line, and in full love and respect for each-other, we will tune in together, and I will coach, mentor and support you to keep looking in the direction of the magic in your life and who you truly are. These sessions will be recorded if you can’t make them in person.
Together we can contribute to shifting humanity into a new paradigm, starting within, starting with our Self.
Through leading a magical life, you will have more peace of mind, become a master manifestor/spell caster, turn an okay life into an extraordinary one, experience greater well-being, take yourself and your problems less seriously, feel lighter, more excited, more present and more connected than ever before.
And be part of making a better world for our sons and daughters and all our relations.
The course will launch on the New Moon in October, on the 28th when the Moon is in Scorpio.
It is the perfect beginning as the Moon in Scorpio creates the need in us to delve into our feelings as deeply as possible and to desire a more meaningful life more than at any other time within the year.
If you have any questions please email me on email@example.com
A private Facebook group to share, support, inspire and encourage each other in, that I will be fully active in, to answer any questions and challenges that may arise.
At the end of the year, on October 31st, 2020 as many of us as can will meet in person, in Glastonbury UK and celebrate our year of massive growth, joining in with the magical community celebrations there, and then those that wish to, can start the year all over again, going deeper and deeper each time.
I promise to deliver the best value I possibly can and to always have your highest growth and well-being at the heart of everything we do together.
As you can see from all of the above you are going to be receiving a huge amount of the best of ancient wisdom and philosophy, woven together with cutting edge emerging psychology.
I have priced this as reasonably as I can because I genuinely am so excited to share this with you and my hope is that as many of you as possible will be able to join the journey.
The first month's materials, access to the Facebook Group, full support- EVERYTHING is only £5!!
Less than a coffee and a cake!
Try it for a month and if it's not for you then you are absolutely free to cancel, no questions asked.
When you have experienced it and know you would like to stay on it is £45 per month after that.
Clicking on the link below you will set up a direct debit, which you can cancel at anytime
By clicking on the above link you understand that after the trial month it is £45 per month
You can cancel anytime
This offer is only available once, if you cancel and then re-join in the future it will be at the full price
Any questions please get in touch- firstname.lastname@example.org